Monday, September 28, 2009

My Musical Endeavor

I've always considered myself a musical connoisseur of sorts. Well I've decided that starting today, I will dedicate each day to a band/artist that I've never heard before.

My plan is to listen to as much of their music I can find on Imeem, and then at the end of the day, decide whether or not the artist in question is worth listening to on a regular basis.

Today, for example, I'm reviewing a band called Hope For the Dying. From what I've listened to, they are pretty decent. I'm pretty excited to expand my musical library, and hopefully find a sound that I've never heard before. If you guys know something that I may have never heard before, let me know.

Live long and prosper,

Fox out.

Currently listening to: Hope for the Dying

No comments:

Post a Comment