Thursday, September 10, 2009

Boatman 3rd

This place is awesome.

I just got back from the floor devotional that we did tonight. It was very cool. We prayed together, took communion together, and sang praises together. Ive been spending a lot of time with the guys on the floor of my dorm, playing video games, eating, doing whatever, and I kind of forgot that these guys are Jesus followers too. Tonight fully reminded me of that fact. Martin wasn't there, because he is a sinner.

I'm getting to like Ozark more and more as time goes on. The homework here doesn't really seem like actual work, because its stuff that matters. Studying for a test brings me closer to God.

Tomorrow night is the first night that I'm going to volunteer at The Bridge. I'm very excited to start getting to know the kids from around town. Hopefully those relationships will be long lasting and I can lead them to Jesus.

TTFN,

Fox out.

Currently listening to: Demon Hunter

1 comment:

  1. "Martin wasn't there, because he is a sinner." hahaha that made me laugh so much. oh kyle fox i just love you :)

    ReplyDelete