Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Troublemaker

Maybe its just me, but the "fun" things of this world are actually pretty stupid.

In my life, I've always striven to be an individual. This is why I started following Jesus. I was looking for what the cool thing at school was, determined to do the opposite. Since when has it been popular amongst the High School population to be a Christian?

I've frequently heard stories of the "party life", as its called, and quite frankly, its disgusting. I can't comprehend what the selling point of getting drunk and high and then having sex with a girl I don't know is. Is it the alcohol poisoning? Overdosing? STD's? If you can shed some light on this subject for me, please do. It seems to me like the main idea is: The less you can remember about a night, the better it was.

That's retarded. Spending money on alcohol just seems like you are intentionally funding the guilt that ensues after getting drunk. Smoking anything (even cigarettes) says to me, "Eff you God. I know you gave me this body, but I'd rather destroy it. It's more fun that way."

But maybe I'm wrong.

Adios,

Fox Out.

Currently listening to: Weezer

No comments:

Post a Comment