Sunday, November 8, 2009

Insanity

I believe that living without ridiculous dreams is not a life worth living.

The house of representatives recently passed a bill called the Affordable Health Care for America Act. Don't get me wrong, this is very good news, but there is so much more that can be done. If things were done the Kyle Fox way, Insurance wouldn't exist. Going to the Doctor would be no different than going to the grocery store. Flat rates for different medicines and treatments of different afflictions would be set in place. If someone could genuinely not afford the price, do it for free.

If the people in this country want a better place to live, new legislation is not what we should be after. It takes one thing: Love. Yes, the Beatles were right- all you need is love. When love takes over, the details take care of themselves.

Love- just one of my ridiculous dreams.

Until the next post,

Fox out

Currently listening to: Trivium

3 comments:

  1. Actually I think Jesus was all about love before The Beatles. I might have my days mixed up, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think you're wrong. Trust me, I've read a Beatles biography. When Jesus gets a biography, you let me know. Oh...right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it- the healthcare industry remains for-profit, but people can pick healthcare like they're ordering off a restaurant menu. It would force us all to save money, and to better educate ourselves.

    ReplyDelete